Central State Credit Union's News Central is now available online!
Issues are in PDF format and can be downloaded here
Get up to $500 instant cash back for the ultimate road trip? Refinance your auto loan (from another lender) with Central State Credit Union.
Take advantage of this limited time offer and enjoy:
- 1% Cash Back on your loan amount (1)
- Rates as low as 2.49% APR (2)
- No payment for 90 days (3)
- Additional rate discounts available (4)
or visit a branch
today before summer's in the rear-view mirror!
(1) 1% cash back paid on the loan amount ($10,000 minimum) not including any additional loan dollars towards other products such as (GAP-Guaranteed Asset Protection). The cash back will be awarded as a deposit made to your Central State Credit Union savings account within 1 business day from the loan funding date. Maximum cash back of $500. Cash back available for the refinancing of non-Central State Credit Union auto loans only. Cash back available only once per vehicle. Offer good for a limited time only.
(2) Annual percentage rate is effective June 13, 2013 and may change without notice. Rate as low as 2.49% for terms up to 66 months and a FICO of 755 or higher (co-borrower must have minimum FICO of 720). Other rates and terms are available.
(3) First payment may be deferred for up to 90 days. Your loan will accrue interest during that time. Some restrictions may apply. 2005 or newer model years only and you must have a FICO credit score of 650 or higher.
(4) Additional rate discount is available when you purchase GAP-Guaranteed Asset Protection. You receive an additional .20% rate discount.
Amusement Park Tickets for Sale
Great America: $36.00
Discovery Kingdom: $37.00
Weekends start March 26th, daily season opens May 26th
They are available in all our branches so get them before you go and save the time in the ticket line and get a great price.
We're Offering a Special Low Rate on New & Used Auto Loans!
775+ FICO (co-borrower must have minimum FICO 720)
One Great Rate 2.49% up to 66 months
Add .25% for 67-84 months
Financing up to 125% of MSRP plus tax, license, warranty & GAP on New Vehicles
Financing up to 120% of KBB plus tax, license, warranty & GAP on Used vehicles
90 day first payment deferral available
* No other rate discounts or rate match apply—No hybrid or mileage discounts are available with this offer.
Great Deals on Wheels
- Go green, drive green and save some green! Receive a 0.25% APR* rate reduction when you finance a hybrid or fuel efficient that gets 30 or more miles per gallon. To confirm fuel efficiency, visit www.mpgbuddy.com.
- Make NO payments for 90 days* when you finance your next car, truck or SUV with us or refinance your current loan from another lender!
Check out our auto loan rates
*Annual Percentage Rate.
**Must have Fico score of 680 or higher to qualify for deferred payment.
Try IdentitySecuresm for the first month for just $1
IdentitySecure provides advanced protection with fraud alerts, credit monitoring and more, so you can lock down your identity and maintain control of your financial life. Enjoy IdentitySecure's comprehensive identity protection for the first month for just $1. Once you experience the security and peace-of-mind it provides, you won't want to leave your identity unprotected ever again. You will receive:
Get more information and enroll today.
- Triple-bureau credit reports and scores
- Triple-bureau daily credit monitoring
- Credit/debit card and Social Security number Internet fraud monitoring
- Identity fraud support
CSCU supports student members seeking a higher education with our economical eCollege Account
and through our scholarship programs at the following colleges:
University of the Pacific
CSCU has made a pledge of $4,000.00 – Any student who has been accepted to the University of the Pacific is eligible to apply for Financial Aid. For more information please contact the Financial Aid Office.
Financial Aid Office: 209-946-2421
Delta Community College
Scholarships available: 2 at $500 each
Financial Aid/Scholarship Office:
Scholarships available: 2 at $1,000 each
Financial Aid/Scholarship Office: 209-667-3336
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
To be eligible for scholarships, applicants must meet the following requirements:
Applying for a Scholarship
- Be a member of CSCU in good standing. Not a member? Join now.
- Be a full-time student.
- You may be either an incoming or continuing student at Delta College, CSU Stanislaus or University of the Pacific.
- A minimum grade point average of 3.0.
You must apply for scholarships directly through the Financial Aid/Scholarship office of one of the three colleges listed above.
Scholarships are awarded through and paid directly to the Financial Aid/Scholarship offices at each college or university. Scholarship recipients will be notified directly by the Financial Aid/Scholarship offices. Recipients are selected by scholarship committees at Delta College and CSU Stanislaus. Recipients of financial aid are selected by the Financial Aid Office at the University of the Pacific.
Employees and immediate family members of Central State Credit Union are not eligible to apply.