Central State Credit Union's News Central is now available online!
Issues are in PDF format and can be downloaded here
Amusement Park Tickets for Sale
Six Flags Discovery Kingdom: $41.00
Great America: $37.00
Open on weekends until the season opens on May 26
Don't wait in line at the park! Save time and money, and pick up your tickets before you go.
Great Deals on Wheels
- Go green, drive green and save some green! Receive a 0.25% APR* rate reduction when you finance a hybrid or electric vehicle.
- Make NO payments for 90 days* when you finance your next car, truck or SUV with us or refinance your current loan from another lender!
Check out our auto loan rates
*Annual Percentage Rate.
**Must have Fico score of 640 or higher to qualify for deferred payment.
Try IdentitySecuresm for the first month for free!
IdentitySecure provides advanced protection with fraud alerts, credit monitoring and more, so you can lock down your identity and maintain control of your financial life. Enjoy IdentitySecure's comprehensive identity protection for the first month for free. Once you experience the security and peace-of-mind it provides, you won't want to leave your identity unprotected ever again. You will receive:
Get more information and enroll today.
- Triple-bureau credit reports and scores
- Triple-bureau daily credit monitoring
- Credit/debit card and Social Security number Internet fraud monitoring
- Identity fraud support
Annual Member Benefit Day – May 10, 2014
Member Benefit Day is Saturday May 10, 2014, from 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. at the El Dorado Branch located at 5242 N. El Dorado St. in Stockton.
- FREE Shredding of confidential documents* on site by SHRED-IT with a donation of a non-perishable food item to the Emergency Food Bank of Stockton/San Joaquin. *Paper Documents Only.
- Visit with our Vendor Partners: Cetera Advisor Networks, Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, COSTCO, USI, Hooked Health and Wellness, In-Shape Health Clubs, USA Motors and more!
- FREE Child ID Kits, provided by volunteers from the Masons of Stockton.
- See the Demo of our New Mobile Banking App, register for Mobile Banking and receive a special raffle entry for a Samsung Galaxy Tab�3 Tablet (no purchase required for entry).
- Raffle prizes!
- Free Hot Dogs!
Join us as we celebrate YOU, our valued MEMBERS.
Everyone who attended our February 2014 Annual Meeting had a great time and learned more about their Credit Union, we will see you at next year's event.
CSCU supports student members seeking a higher education with our economical eCollege Account
and through our scholarship programs at the following colleges:
University of the Pacific
CSCU has made a pledge of $4,000.00 – Any student who has been accepted to the University of the Pacific is eligible to apply for Financial Aid. For more information please contact the Financial Aid Office.
Financial Aid Office: 209-946-2421
Delta Community College
Scholarships available: 2 at $500 each
Financial Aid/Scholarship Office:
Scholarships available: 2 at $1,000 each
Financial Aid/Scholarship Office: 209-667-3336
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
To be eligible for scholarships, applicants must meet the following requirements:
Applying for a Scholarship
- Be a member of CSCU in good standing. Not a member? Join now.
- Be a full-time student.
- You may be either an incoming or continuing student at Delta College, CSU Stanislaus or University of the Pacific.
- A minimum grade point average of 3.0.
You must apply for scholarships directly through the Financial Aid/Scholarship office of one of the three colleges listed above.
Scholarships are awarded through and paid directly to the Financial Aid/Scholarship offices at each college or university. Scholarship recipients will be notified directly by the Financial Aid/Scholarship offices. Recipients are selected by scholarship committees at Delta College and CSU Stanislaus. Recipients of financial aid are selected by the Financial Aid Office at the University of the Pacific.
Employees and immediate family members of Central State Credit Union are not eligible to apply.