Choosing the right credit card is easy when you look at the choices you have at CSCU. All CSCU MasterCard Credit Cards feature these must-have benefits:
- Low rates
- NO annual fees
- NO hidden fees or penalty payment increases
- Zero liability for unauthorized use
- Cash advances at thousands of ATMs worldwide
- MasterCard SecureCode – For added security when shopping online
- An overdraft protection option tied to your CSCU Checking Account
- 24/7 account access via Online Central and Call-24
Choose the card that's right for you!
- MasterCard – With credit lines up to $15,000
- Secured MasterCard – Secured MasterCard requires 150% of the amount of the line of credit to be pledged and maintained on deposit.
First Time Borrower (FTB) = Less than 3 year credit history and a minimum of 1 year continuous employment $500.00 Maximum limit at C/Tier Rate.
First Time Borrower (FTB) — with no credit history and a minimum 1 year continuous employment $300.00 Maximum limit at C/Tier Rate.
One of the many benefits of a CSCU Checking Account is a MasterCard Debit Card.
Card Cash Rewards Program
- Pay like a credit card with funds drawn from your CSCU Checking Account.
- Use it as an ATM card and make surcharge-FREE withdrawals at over 28,000 CO-OP® ATMs nationwide, thousands of MoneyPass ATMs and CSCU ATMs.
- Make up to 3 FREE ATM withdrawals at any non-CSCU ATM network per month.
- No CSCU point-of-sale transaction fees at gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants or other merchants that accept MasterCard or ATM cards.
- NO finance charges or annual fees!
- MasterCard SecureCode – For added security when shopping online.
Give the gift that always fits and is never the wrong size or color! A Visa Gift Card from CSCU is:
- Flexible – The recipient can use the card at restaurants, movie theatres, most retailers and the list goes on...
- Convenient – You don't have to go from store to store searching for the perfect gift.
- Secure – Register the gift card and eliminate worries if it's lost or stolen.
You can purchase Visa Gift Cards in denominations of $25 to $1,000 at any CSCU branch or online today
To obtain balance information on a VISA Gift Card purchased at Central State Credit Union please call (866) 244-5360.
MasterCard SecureCode is a FREE, simple-to-use service that confirms your identity with an extra password when you make an online transaction. It only takes a few minutes to activate the MasterCard SecureCode feature on both your CSCU MasterCard debit and credit cards. You can activate this security feature NOW!
The CSCU ATM Card gives you worldwide ATM access, including surcharge-FREE transactions at all CSCU ATMs
and 28,000 CO-OP® ATMS
and thousands of MoneyPass ATMs
nationwide. With a CSCU ATM Card, you will enjoy:
- 3 FREE ATM transactions per month at non-CSCU network ATMs
- Unlimited surcharge-FREE transactions at CSCU, CO-OP and MoneyPass ATMs
- Worldwide ATM/POS access
- No point-of-sale fees from CSCU