eCollege Account Features:
To qualify for an eCollege account:
1CSCU will not charge a fee, but the owner of the ATM may. 2To receive surcharge reimbursements, complete the ATM fee reimbursement form. 3Your wireless carrier may charge your mobile phone account for Web access.
- You need to sign up for eStatements and receive your checking account statements online
- You need to sign up for Online Banking and manage your checking account online
- You must be a current college student and be 25 years or younger
Driving away in your first car is such a thrill...and something you will always remember. At CSCU we want you to drive away with a good deal, while establishing a credit history. CSCU's First-Time Auto Buyer Loan does just that. Here's what you need to qualify:
First-Time Auto Buyer Loan features include:
- A minimum of one year at your current job
- NO derogatory (bad) credit history
- A cash down payment of at least 10% of the sales price
Need Help Shopping for Your New Ride? Use AutoSmart!
- Rates as low as 9.50% APR* with a qualified co-borrower
- 10.00% APR without a co-borrower
- Loan term up to 60 months
makes auto buying easy. The AutoSmart Web site gives you access to everything you need to make your auto purchase complete!
Purchasing a used vehicle from a private party
? Click here
to apply for your loan.
For pre-approval to purchase a new or used vehicle from a dealership
, click here
*Annual Percentage Rate. All loans are subject to approval. Some restrictions may apply. Rate assumes a 0.25% APR discount for automatic payments. Primary borrower must reside within San Joaquin, Calaveras, Amador, Stanislaus or Tuolumne counties.
CSCU supports student members seeking a higher education with our economical eCollege Account
and through our scholarship programs at the following colleges:
University of the Pacific
CSCU has made a pledge of $4,000.00 – Any student who has been accepted to the University of the Pacific is eligible to apply for Financial Aid. For more information please contact the Financial Aid Office.
Financial Aid Office: 209-946-2421
Delta Community College
Scholarships available: 2 at $500 each
Financial Aid/Scholarship Office:
Scholarships available: 2 at $1,000 each
Financial Aid/Scholarship Office: 209-667-3336
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
To be eligible for 2011-2012 scholarships, applicants must meet the following requirements:
Applying for a Scholarship
- Be a member of CSCU in good standing. Not a member? Join now.
- Be a full-time student.
- You may be either an incoming or continuing student at Delta College, CSU Stanislaus or University of the Pacific.
- A minimum grade point average of 3.0.
You must apply for scholarships directly through the Financial Aid/Scholarship office of one of the three colleges listed above.
Scholarships are awarded through and paid directly to the Financial Aid/Scholarship offices at each college or university. Scholarship recipients will be notified directly by the Financial Aid/Scholarship offices. Recipients are selected by scholarship committees at Delta College and CSU Stanislaus. Recipients of financial aid are selected by the Financial Aid Office at the University of the Pacific.
Employees and immediate family members of Central State Credit Union are not eligible to apply.