Whether you are buying a new home or refinancing your current home, our knowledgeable home loan professionals have a loan to fit your needs. Choose from a variety of home loans with competitive rates and low closing costs. We offer:
View current rates and get preapproved in minutes
- FHA loans
- Low down payment options
- Jumbo loans for larger purchases
- Loan preapprovals and more!
. Or call (877) 223-9908 to speak to one of our Mortgage Consultants.
Are you a first-time homebuyer? Here's some valuable information just for you
Exclusively for credit union members like you, the TruStage Auto & Home Insurance Program
provides affordable top-quality protection. You could enjoy discounted rates combined with online convenience and 24/7 claims service.
Get your free quote
today or call 1-855-483-2149.
TruStageTM Auto and Home Insurance program is offered by TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and issued by leading insurance companies. Discounts are not available in all states and discounts vary by state. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured. This coverage is not sold or guaranteed by your credit union.
Central State Credit Union understands that our members may occasionally suffer financial hardships. If your financial situation has made it difficult to maintain timely payments on your home equity or first mortgage loan with CSCU, we want to help you.
It is important to consider all of your options before risking the possible loss of your home to foreclosure. There are numerous solutions available and one of them may be right for you.
You may be eligible for:
We can help you get started with your financial review.
- Payment Deferment
- Loan Modification
- Pre-Foreclosure Sale ("Short Sale")
- Reduction of Interest Rate
In order to determine the best possible way to assist you, we must review your financial situation. We will need the following to do so:
- Your last pay stub or unemployment check stub.
- Your last three account statements from your checking, savings, 401k and any other accounts you maintain.
- The name and phone number of your listing agent (if applicable).
- Signed copies of your last 2 years tax returns, including all schedules.
- Copies or a list of all regular monthly bills.
- An estimate of other regular expenses.
- A list of items owned free and clear: examples include vehicles 10 years or newer.
- A letter explaining the details of your current situation and hardship.
Once you've gathered the above information, please call us at (800) 675-5114 and ask to speak to a Mortgage/Home Equity Financial Assistance Representative.
The Department of Housing and Urban Development offers counseling for homeowners whose mortgage loans have become delinquent. This counseling could help you avoid foreclosure and you are urged to seek it. The Department of Housing and Urban Development can be reached at (800) 569-4287 or TTY (800) 877-8339.